Print & Copy Output Management
PaperCut MF provides genuine cross-platform support and can operate in most networking environments. These include those that use Active Directory, Novell eDirectory, RM or LDAP for authentication with options to utilise Windows, Novell Open Enterprise (OES), Mac and Linux print servers with full pop-up messaging support on Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix clients.
To capture “off the glass” walk-up copying, PaperCut MF supports:
- Embedded applications that run directly on a multifunctional device, enabling single sign-on using existing domain infrastructure (on selected devices).
- Direct TCP/IP network connection with selected ITS hardware terminals, enabling user authentication and access via common card formats including: magnetic stripe ("swipe") cards, proximity cards, barcode cards and smart cards.
- Track and control walk-up / off-the-glass photocopying using hardware or software solutions.
- 100% web-based administration allowing admin control from anywhere on the network.
- Cross-platform support for both servers and clients. Available for Windows, Mac, Novell and Linux.
- Vendor neutral - no hardware vendor or operating system lock-in.
- Differential copy/print charging allowing costs to be defined per copier or printer.
- Varied prices for colour, duplex and large format printing.
- Print release and secure printing for pay-per-print usage in public libraries or internet cafes.
- Advanced reporting in PDF, HTML and Excel or export routines that can all be automated.
- Charge to shared accounts - great for allocating costs to departments, faculties or cost centres.
- Import users and groups from Active Directory or an LDAP server like Open Directory or Novell eDirectory.
- Web-based reports including environmental impact.
- Mobile / BYOD printing - mobile print release, Google Cloud Print, Android, iOS support and Web Print.
- Track local printers.
- Integrated scanning (selected manufacturers)
- PaperCut Site Server - delivers system resiliency in multi-site and multi-server environments.
- Support for serverless printing - Papercut direct printing makes it easy to print directly from a computer to a
printer without a print server.
How can we track copying?
PaperCut MF provides support for add-on hardware terminals that allow the control of standalone copiers, modern MFDs and other devices such as microfilm/microfiche printers. Alternatively embedded software can be installed on modern MFDs. Please refer to the PaperCut Embbeded Software product page.
PaperCut Software have built up an extensive knowledgebase, which is available online for any interested party to view.
- Very simple to install, use and support
- Feature rich and regularly updated modern software
- A complete solution developed by one single development team
- No expensive add-on modules developed by multiple 3rd parties
- Embedded software for the leading brands of multifunctional devices
- Simple pricing
- Multi-platform support
- Thousands of customers worldwide
How to buy?
Simply contact us stating your requirements and we will be happy to supply you with a quotation.