Provides a powerful, easy to configure document converting and routing solution that offers a flexible range of options for converting your existing electronic files and scanned paperwork. Includes watch folder, email address and embedded MFP functionality (on supported devices).
- Create job buttons from Umango Convert directly onto the touch screen of your supported multifunction device.
- Watch folders and import images / documents as they are dropped into folders.
- Convert documents to a wide range of formats including Word, Excel and text searchable PDF/A (and others).
- Convert scanned documents to Excel and choose just to convert the tables as well as create a tab for each table OCRd.
- Convert documents in directories and sub directories and recreate the directory as part of the file conversion process.
- Supports running as a Windows Service. Simply create the jobs, select run as a service and shut the application down for continued processing. User notifications can be created as part of the windows service or via the Windows system tray.
- Output files to a folder, SharePoint, HP Record Manager, Alfresco, FTP, HTTP, email, custom scripts or all at once.
- Supports job separator sheets and separate on page count to allow multiple documents to be scanned all at the one time.
Arrange a demo
Provides a powerful, easy to configure and use batch scanning solution. Offers a flexible range of options for extracting information from your images and paperwork. Includes TWAIN scanning and embedded MFP functionality (on supported devices).
- Create zones to extract information from images and paperwork. Supports zonal OCR, Key from image (KFI), list of values and Smart Seek (find a word or phrase). Barcode recognition and database lookup (optional).
- Zones can be formatted to expect certain characters and format structures.
- Supports watching folders, supported MFDs and TWAIN compatible scanners.
- MFP connections also provides for real-time extraction of zonal information and validation at the device (refer to supported MFP’s and technical requirements).
- Supports running extraction jobs as a Windows Service.
- Base product includes outputs to network folder and csv text file of data (refer to EO-016-ZZ for 3rd party databases connectors).
- Supports document separator sheets, separate by fixed number and by keyword. Barcode separation requires barcode module.
- Exported file formats include TIFF, PDF, PDF/A.