Download your excerpt of the Print Management Solutions vendor assessment featuring PaperCut
The IDC MarketScape assessment evaluates independent software vendors to provide enterprises with the ability to identify vendors with strong offerings and well-integrated strategies. What sets an IDC MarketScape apart is its rigorous scoring methodology, looking beyond market share and providing a clear framework comparing the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors for each vendor.
As part of the research process, IDC analysts looked at how well PaperCut was delivering capabilities that enabled them to execute on their strategy in the market, as well as evaluating and comparing the technical capabilities of PaperCut’s print management software, strength of their marketplace offering, momentum in the market, and customer satisfaction.
Specifically, software vendors (including PaperCut) were assessed on their capabilities in the following:
- Current solutions portfolio with product-specific services and features to address a wide-ranging print landscape
- Road map to address specific customer challenges related to print infrastructure
- Capabilities and strategies to help customers achieve an optimal secure print environment
- A holistic approach to delivering horizontal and vertical print management solutions through direct and partner-led engagements
- Flexible service and solution development and delivery, pricing, and billing models and the ability to support on premises and private and public cloud
The IDC MarketScape noted, “PaperCut engages with organizations looking to gain control over their print landscape, helping identify specific needs and providing solutions designed to create an impact”.
Anne Valaitis, research manager, IDC's Imaging, Printing, and Document Solutions group explained why the IDC MarketScape was written at this time:
"As customers require a broader set of services and capabilities from their print management software solutions, vendors are moving toward the cloud, expanding security capabilities, and adjusting their offerings to suit an increasingly hybrid workforce."
With PaperCut positioned in the Leaders Category, demonstrating strength in all areas of both strategy and capabilities, this is fantastic validation for both current (and future) PaperCut customers!
You can download your excerpt of the Print Management Solutions vendor assessment featuring PaperCut here.