Provides a powerful, easy to configure document converting and routing solution that offers a flexible range of options for converting your existing electronic files and scanned paperwork. Includes watch folder, email address and embedded MFP functionality (on supported devices).
- Create job buttons from Umango Convert directly onto the touch screen of your supported multifunction device.
- Watch folders and import images / documents as they are dropped into folders.
- Convert documents to a wide range of formats including Word, Excel and text searchable PDF/A (and others).
- Convert scanned documents to Excel and choose just to convert the tables as well as create a tab for each table OCRd.
- Convert documents in directories and sub directories and recreate the directory as part of the file conversion process.
- Supports running as a Windows Service. Simply create the jobs, select run as a service and shut the application down for continued processing. User notifications can be created as part of the windows service or via the Windows system tray.
- Output files to a folder, SharePoint, HP Record Manager, Alfresco, FTP, HTTP, email, custom scripts or all at once.
- Supports job separator sheets and separate on page count to allow multiple documents to be scanned all at the one time.
Arrange a demo
Provides a powerful, easy to configure and use batch scanning solution. Offers a flexible range of options for extracting information from your images and paperwork. Includes TWAIN scanning and embedded MFP functionality (on supported devices).
- Create zones to extract information from images and paperwork. Supports zonal OCR, Key from image (KFI), list of values and Smart Seek (find a word or phrase). Barcode recognition and database lookup (optional).
- Zones can be formatted to expect certain characters and format structures.
- Supports watching folders, supported MFDs and TWAIN compatible scanners.
- MFP connections also provides for real-time extraction of zonal information and validation at the device (refer to supported MFP’s and technical requirements).
- Supports running extraction jobs as a Windows Service.
- Base product includes outputs to network folder and csv text file of data (refer to EO-016-ZZ for 3rd party databases connectors).
- Supports document separator sheets, separate by fixed number and by keyword. Barcode separation requires barcode module.
- Exported file formats include TIFF, PDF, PDF/A.
The latest version of Umango Extract is now available and includes some exciting new features including:
Umango Extract Capture for Mobile and Tablet
Umango are proud to announce the latest addition to their capture portfolio: Umango Extract for Android and Mac OS devices. This offers the ability to validate previously scanned documents on your mobile device as well as the ability to upload camera taken images on your tablet or mobile, profile them and route them into your business back-end systems.
The Umango Extract Web Browser capture and profiling
Umango have also introduced capturing and validating scanned images via your web browser with their recent release. This gives practically anyone the ability to scan information and walk back to their own P.C, launch a web browser, select their batch of documents and complete relevant profiling of eta data and exporting into business systems. This flexible web browser feature ends the limitation of where you can profile your scanned documents and excitingly, Umango are offering this at no additional cost.