Umango have been leading the way in innovative document scanning and conversion solutions for years, consistently building-upon and fine-tuning their products to be as user friendly and company efficient as possible. Now, we're very excited to announce the release of Umango's most powerful product yet, Umango 20.
Version 20: What's new?
- Merging of products.
- New browser UI.
- Focus on ease of use.
- Welcome screen.
- Product tour.
- Regex builder.
- Lots of new features.
- More competitive and simplified pricing.
Extract and Convert in one place:
With the introduction of Umango Version 20, two of Umango's most powerful tools, Extract and Convert, can now be found on the ultimate, all-in-one solution.
Provides a powerful, easy to configure and use batch scanning solution. Offers a flexible range of options for extracting information from your images and paperwork
- Create zones to extract information from images and paperwork. Supports zonal OCR, Key from image (KFI), list of values and Smart Seek (find a word or phrase). Barcode recognition and database lookup (optional).
- Zones can be formatted to expect certain characters and format structures.
- Supports watching folders, supported MFDs and TWAIN compatible scanners.
- MFP connections also provides for real-time extraction of zonal information and validation at the device (refer to supported MFP’s and technical requirements).
- Supports running extraction jobs as a Windows Service.
- Base product includes outputs to network folder and csv text file of data (refer to EO-016-ZZ for 3rd party databases connectors).
- Supports document separator sheets, separate by fixed number and by keyword. Barcode separation requires barcode module.
- Exported file formats include TIFF, PDF, PDF/A.
- Extract Capture for Mobile and Tablet offers the ability to validate previously scanned documents on your mobile device as well as the ability to upload camera taken images on your tablet or mobile.
- Web Browser Capture and Profiling -
- the ability to scan information and walk back to their own P.C, launch a web browser, select their batch of documents and complete relevant profiling of eta data and exporting into business systems.
Provides a powerful, easy to configure document converting and routing solution that offers a flexible range of options for converting your existing electronic files and scanned paperwork. Includes watch folder, email address and embedded MFP functionality (on supported devices).
- Create job buttons from Umango Convert directly onto the touch screen of your supported multifunction device.
- Watch folders and import images / documents as they are dropped into folders.
- Convert documents to a wide range of formats including Word, Excel and text searchable PDF/A (and others).
- Convert scanned documents to Excel and choose just to convert the tables as well as create a tab for each table OCRd.
- Convert documents in directories and sub directories and recreate the directory as part of the file conversion process.
- Supports running as a Windows Service. Simply create the jobs, select run as a service and shut the application down for continued processing. User notifications can be created as part of the windows service or via the Windows system tray.
- Output files to a folder, SharePoint, HP Record Manager, Alfresco, FTP, HTTP, email, custom scripts or all at once.
- Supports job separator sheets and separate on page count to allow multiple documents to be scanned all at the one time.
Because of Umango's focus on ease of-use for their version 20 product, Job Wizards can now be installed and deployed in less than 2 minutes.
- Deploy new jobs in a few clicks.
- Target essential options.
- Step-by-step guidance.
- Zero training requirement.
Umango 20 features a brand new User Interface with a simplistic and sleak design, heavily focused on providing users with a modern and stress-free experience.
Integration with PaperCut
Umango 20 is also fully compatible with PaperCut MF, meaning the leading solution in document scanning and data conversion can now be easily integrated for the best solution in
Print Management. To find out more on integrating Umango with PaperCut, click here.