Intuitive for PaperCut MF is a pre-integrated Business Intelligence solution which utilises dashboards for the easy visualisation of data within your PaperCut MF system. This allows the solution to be delivered and enabled within a single day at a significantly reduced cost and with superior analysis capability when compared with other BI solutions.
Intuitive Dashboards enable you to harness the data stored within your PaperCut MF print management software by presenting a visual & dynamic data summary for all key stakeholders, ensuring you can easily manage and control print usage and spending.
The configured dashboards deliver significant value to both the IT department, and to other stakeholders within the organisation, who have an interest in understanding how printers and MFDs are being used by the wider user population and to ensure an efficient print infrastructure.
How Intuitive can help
Clearly see where print demand is coming from (user, print groups, application, device and the relationships between them).
- View the latest available usage data for your multi-function devices, giving you shorter & more effective decision cycles.
- Automate and personalise monthly reporting for different budget holders.
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of your print management infrastructure.
- Monitor the effectiveness of your print management policies and rules.
- The environmental report details CO2 produced & trees consumed by printing. Dashboard shows overall trend and departmental summary.
- Quick and Personalised Analysis.
- The dashboards offer flexibility to view data from the entire organisation or filtered to show data of interest (e.g. for one or more departments, for one or more print groups, for one or more groups of printers etc.). Submit these questions to the dashboard on demand for quicker and easier analysis than with static reports.
Intuitive for PaperCut MF dashboards are pre-integrated meaning that you will be up and running in no time. The solution can be further tailored to your needs by our Professional Services team.
If you prefer, you can also customise the solution yourself using an administration licence. This allows you to build further dashboards using the intuitive drag and drop graphical interface.
Intuitive for PaperCut MF enables IT and facilities teams to analyse usage across the organisation, keep costs under control and understand where best to deploy resources.
At the same time, dashboards can be shared with key stakeholders which only shows the data they are interested. Each user is recognised when they log in, seeing relevant content and given appropriate access rights.
Intuitive for PaperCut V3
Intuitive for PaperCut V3 has had a complete visual refresh and now brings many more powerful features to the software. The dashboards now include built-in filters which provide more granular scope of your data. Also included are grid row totals, which allow you to calculate sums, averages and high/low values in your components.
The new dashboard also includes a built-in menu system allowing for easy navigation. There is also an option on each dashboard to access 'How to' video guides via a QR code.
The new version includes 8 pre-configured dashboards as standard including:
- Executive Summary – see your top 20 users & printers, analyse the number of users, see total pages printed
- Cost – analyse costs over time, by department and user, compare mono vs colour and print vs. copy costs.
- User Analysis – see a breakdown of print usage by user and analyse by individual user.
- Volume Analysis – see the print / scan / copy volume change (this year vs last year), printed pages and volume trends.
- Printer Analysis – analyse printer variance, activity and utilisation
- Scan Analysis – Summary of scan activity, further analyse by individual user.
- Cost and Volume Summary – see the impact of printing volumes and costs over a two-year rolling period, see the split of colour pages, total pages and cost
- Environmental Impact – see the environmental impact of your printing (CO2, energy, trees consumed) by department over a two-year rolling period