Intuitive for PaperCut MF is a pre-integrated Business Intelligence solution which utilises dashboards for the easy visualisation of data within your PaperCut MF system. This allows the solution to be delivered and enabled within a single day at a significantly reduced cost and with superior analysis capability when compared with other BI solutions.
Intuitive Dashboards enable you to harness the data stored within your PaperCut MF print management software by presenting a visual & dynamic data summary for all key stakeholders, ensuring you can easily manage and control print usage and spending.
The configured dashboards deliver significant value to both the IT department, and to other stakeholders within the organisation, who have an interest in understanding how printers and MFDs are being used by the wider user population and to ensure an efficient print infrastructure.
How Intuitive can help
Clearly see where print demand is coming from (user, print groups, application, device and the relationships between them).
- View the latest available usage data for your multi-function devices, giving you shorter & more effective decision cycles.
- Automate and personalise monthly reporting for different budget holders.
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of your print management infrastructure.
- Monitor the effectiveness of your print management policies and rules.
- The environmental report details CO2 produced & trees consumed by printing. Dashboard shows overall trend and departmental summary.
- Quick and Personalised Analysis.
- The dashboards offer flexibility to view data from the entire organisation or filtered to show data of interest (e.g. for one or more departments, for one or more print groups, for one or more groups of printers etc.). Submit these questions to the dashboard on demand for quicker and easier analysis than with static reports.
Intuitive for PaperCut MF dashboards are pre-integrated meaning that you will be up and running in no time. The solution can be further tailored to your needs by our Professional Services team.
If you prefer, you can also customise the solution yourself using an administration licence. This allows you to build further dashboards using the intuitive drag and drop graphical interface.
Intuitive for PaperCut MF enables IT and facilities teams to analyse usage across the organisation, keep costs under control and understand where best to deploy resources.
At the same time, dashboards can be shared with key stakeholders which only shows the data they are interested. Each user is recognised when they log in, seeing relevant content and given appropriate access rights.
Intuitive for PaperCut v2.2
The latest release from Intuitive includes two key components:
Version 6 of the Intuitive Dashboard Software: introduced the option to store the dashboard configuration in either a SQL Server or SQLite environment, eliminating the need to provide an external SQL server for Intuitive implementations. It also now provides more opportunities to co-host Intuitive and PaperCut MF on the same application server. Version 6 also introduced a new element that allows the placing of filters directly on the dashboards, as well as a translation of the main user interface into French.
Version 2.2 of the Intuitive for PaperCut Dashboards: introduced the “office” field into all of the available datasets which means you can now incorporate it into the dashboards in order to view printing volumes and analyse them by specific office locations. It is also now easier to import language translations of the dashboards.