Princity is a web-based (SaaS) Managed Print tool designed to make reporting, consumables orders, fault management and meter reading collection for all of your MPS contracts incredibly simply. The continuous monitoring and automated reports allow for easy customer billing and it supports devices from all vendors saving up to 40% on printing costs.
Princity has been managing printing systems in large financial institutions and retail chains for over six years and together with their network of partners has created many solutions to optimise the use of printing equipment and the management of printing costs.
What Makes Princity Unique?
- Clean, modern, user friendly interface for both MPS providers and their end users.
- Comprehensive meter billing and accounting report.
- Multi location tracking support.
- On premise option at no extra cost.
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing options.
- Remote device management.
Try Princity for Free
Click the applicable button below for your region to register for your free 30 day trial of Princity, the most advanced device management solution.
Key Functions of Princity
Allows users to track the complete process of consumable supply through to fulfilment and provides precise reporting data on the number of pages printed, which can be presented as usage graphs.
Complete Solution for Printer Management:
- Automates reports on the number of printed pages and the resulting costs for any of your customers - ideal for issuing invoices.
- Automatically detects printer malfunctions and the possible causes, issuing notifications with the exact service code.
- Determines whether a malfunction is likely to require specialist attention in order to fix it and provides an estimate for the time required and the cost of repair.
- APIs are provided for simple integration with accounting and storage systems such as Salesforce, Sage, Xero, Zoho and many more.
- Installation on premise where cloud is not an option.
- Support for USB printers.
How it Helps
Princity collates print counts on your MPS contracts and segregates into formats and types of tasks. Predefined and automated reports make customer account settlement simple.
Monitoring of all consumables, toners, drums and replaceable parts, combined with automated ordering means your customers never have to be without fully operational printing services.
Princity automatically detects faults across your customers print fleets and sends notifications, including information on the type of problem and exact service codes and fault locations.
One small programme installed on an individual computer on your customers network allows all printers to be automatically detected and monitored.
How does it work?
During installation, the Princity agent connects to the server and a unique identifier (ID) is generated for it. During the agent configuration via the installation wizard a proxy server can be used if required. For subsequent launches of the app the received ID is sent to the server which verifies the provided data and accepts (or rejects) the connection. Princity is then set to continuously monitor usage as well as detect faults and proactivly order consumables as illustrated below.
Princity Cloud - App server hosted by the Microsoft Azure platform.
Princity Monitor - A thin client installed on the customers network on a networked machine. The Monitor app searches for printers on the network and verifies their condition in a cyclical manner.
Web Interface - A console for managing devices which is available via a web browser.
The Princity Box leverages the power of Princity in an all-in-one plug and play solution which is incredibly cost effective. With the Princity Box there is no need to install the Agent on computers or servers and there are no licensing costs, as the Box runs a preconfigured Linux OS.
Benefits of The Princity Box:
- Easy to install and configure
- Low maintenance
- No technical knowledge required
- Plug and play
- No OS licensing costs - runs a preconfigured Linux OS
- Incredibly cost effective
- Easy to resell
- Easy to support
- Flexible configuration
- Strong and durable