What is Princity?
Princity is a web based (SaaS) Managed Print tool designed to make automated consumables orders, fault management and meter reading collection easy.
Key Functions of Princity:
- Allows users to track the complete process of consumable supply through to fulfilment and provides precise reporting data on the number of pages printed, which can be presented as usage graphs.
- Automates reports on the number of printed pages and printing costs.
- Automatically detects printer malfunctions and the possible causes.
- Determines whether a malfunction is likely to require specialist attention in order to fix it and provides an estimate for the time required and the cost of repair.
- Installation on premise where cloud is not an option
- Support for USB printers
Princity has been managing printing systems in large financial institutions and retail chains for over six years and together with their network of partners has created many solutions to optimise the use of printing equipment and the management of printing costs.
Within the last year, 1500 clients from all over the world have benefitted from the services they provide.
What Makes Princity Unique?
- Clean, modern, user friendly interface for both MPS providers and their end users.
- Comprehensive meter billing and accounting report.
- Multi location tracking support.
- On premise option at no extra cost.
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing options.
- Remote device management.
How does it work?
Princity Cloud - App server hosted by the Microsoft Azure platform.
Princity Monitor -A thin client installed on the customers network on a networked machine. The Monitor app searches for printers on the network and verifies their condition in a cyclical manner.
Web Interface - A console for managing devices which is available via a web browser.
Introducing the Princity Box
The Princity Box leverages the power of Princity in an all-in-one plug and play solution which is incredibly cost effective. With the Princity Box there is no need to install the Agent on computers or servers and there are no licensing costs, as the Box runs a preconfigured Linux OS.
THE PRINCITY BOX BENEFITS
- Easy to install and configure
- Low maintenance
- No technical knowledge required
- Plug and play
- No OS licensing costs - runs a preconfigured Linux OS
- Incredibly cost effective
- Easy to resell
- Easy to support
- Flexible configuration
- Strong and durable