The cPad Terminal is a touch screen unit with an integrated PaperCut interface that plugs into the selected MFD via an access port. It is hardware neutral and can turn almost any copier or multi function device into a PaperCut tracked and controlled machine. The cPad has been developed in partnership with PaperCut and aims to bring the touchscreen functionality seen on embedded solutions to a vendor independent hardware offering. The cPad can also be used for secure and Find Me print release on standard desktop printers.
Hidden video content:
This video is from a site that may set tracking cookies and share your personal data with 3rd parties. Please note, if you use the direct link to view it you may be tracked by the website hosting the content.
Allow targeting cookies and watch here
- User friendly 7” colour display with 800 x 480 resolution
- Multiple methods for users to identify themselves; onscreen QWERTY keyboard, ID card, BioStore or LiveRegister Biometrics
- 2 port network switch which eliminates the need for an extra ethernet connection
- Personalised end user interface displaying credits and costs of releasing jobs
- Selected release or save for release later
- Can reflect corporate identity on the screen or display internal messages when not in use
- Compatible with 99% of available network printers or multi function devices
- Transferable between devices should your hardware change